Thursday, May 30, 2019

Let's Build a Bike!

Welcome to my blog!  My card for today is clean & simple with a springtime flair:


The stamp set is called Bike Ride and the Framelits are "Build a Bike".  It's a perfect name, because you literally can build a bike!  Here are the pieces before they're assembled:


I used liquid glue to assemble the pieces on my Silicone Craft Sheet.  The flowers are colored with Stampin' Blends.


The fun is in the details...



The streamers on the handlebars are cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  The frame, wheels and basket are embossed with white on Mint Macaron cardstock.  Three rhinestone jewels add some more sparkle.


I'm thinking that a stack of these in a rainbow of colors would make a lovely gift!

Product List


Bike Ride & the matching Build a Bike Framelits are being discontinued on June 3 (or sooner, if supplies are depleted).  Order yours today!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment