Monday, October 12, 2020

Forever Fern Fall Wreath

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this delicate Fall wreath using two stamps from Forever Fern -


This is a #simplestamping project - just stamps, ink & paper!


First, create a mask by punching or die-cutting a 2" circle out of Full-Adhesive Post-It Notes.  Stamp the leaf 4 times in each color as illustrated.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Granny Apple Green & Pumpkin Pie.  


Add dots using Cinnamon Cider ink; remove Post-It and the wreath is ready to stamp your sentiment in the center.  My sentiment is from a retired stamp set called One Big Meaning.


Look closely - can you find the 3 In-Color Enamel Dots?  I couldn't help myself, lol!  Love my bling.


Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry & Pumpkin Pie - Cinnamon Cider dots


Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron & Old Olive - Smoky Slate dots


Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green - Rich Razzleberry dots


Product List


Thanks for visiting my blog today!



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colors, and I love when demos show the same design in a couple different color options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved these. Thanks for sharing. I made all 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so fun and easy? There are lots of color combinations you could come up with. I'm thinking about one in shades of blue for Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I am so happy for your instructions. I plan to make some of this idea/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing.....I see b'day cards, thinking of you, welcome fall, just so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is SO pretty! Thank you very much for giving the recipe, too . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wreath! Thanks for the instructions and a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I was waiting for someone to show me how to do it. Thanks. I have that stamp set so am ready to go. Again, thanks.
    Jacque Ide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card! I hope my wreath will look as good as yours. Thank you for sharing your talents with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you add the splashes of dots of ink? Your card is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen, the dots are a stamp that's included in the Forever Fern stamp set.

      Delete
  10. Love this! So easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing the details. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete