Monday, May 27, 2019

A Sunny Hello with Large Letters Framelits

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card that's eye-catching, yet easy to create.  It's a friendly "Hello" created with Painted Harvest & the Large Letters Framelits.


The letters are cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock with Mango Melody ink rolled along the bottom using a Sponge Brayer.  I applied the Mango Melody ink before cutting the letters.  The shadow is a second set of letters cut from Soft Suede cardstock and adhered slightly offset from the yellow letters.  I used liquid glue for this so I'd have "wiggle-room" to get them just right.


Isn't that sunflower gorgeous?!  I stamped the outer layer with Pineapple Punch, the second layer with Mango Melody and the center with Soft Suede.  The dots are stamped in Granny Apple Green.


I used the Envelope Punch Board to create an envelope to fit my card.  By using double-sided designer papers, the envelope is as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside!

Here are the dimensions to re-create this card:



Thick Whisper White cs 7" x 8", score the short side @ 3-1/2"
Soft Suede cs 3-1/4" x 7-3/4"
Whisper White cs 3" x 7-1/2"

Designer Paper for Envelope - 9-1/4" x 9-1/4", line up edge @ 2-7/8"



Product List


The Envelope Punch Board and Large Letters Framelits are on the Last Chance List - see all of the retiring products by clicking below:


Thanks for stopping by today!







No comments:

Post a Comment