Sunday, May 12, 2019

A Few of My Favorite Things

I'm excited about all of the great new stamps & dies available in the new catalog, but a little sad that some of my old favorites won't be available anymore.  Today I'm sharing a few of my faves from the years that I've been writing this blog.


Large Letters Framelits

These are indispensable for personalizing cards and home decor projects.  A little pricey, but there's nothing else like them to add a special touch.  I love them for samplers and scrapbook albums.  Add them to your collection before they're gone - you won't regret it!


Lift Me Up Stamp Set & Up and Away Thinlits


I've given these a lot of love since they were introduced!  I love that big, multicolored balloon.  Plus, they are one of my go-to stamp sets for guy cards.


Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set & Eclectic Layers Thinlits


This is another set that I reach for over & over.  The watercolor images are just gorgeous in any color, and perfect for so many occasions.  This set would be a  great addition for your collection!


And  finally, Lovely as a Tree...


This is the stamp set that started it all (for me, anyway).  Part of the Stampin' Up offering longer than any other stamp set, it's finally retiring.  This was my very first Stampin' Up purchase that happily led to many more.  The simple, classic images make wonderful backgrounds, or they can be the star of the show - it's up to you & your vision!

These are just a few of my favorite retiring items.  You can find the complete list of all retiring items by going to my online store - just click the button below.  As always, thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment