Friday, May 15, 2020

Share a Box of Sunshine!

There's never been a better time to share a box of sunshine with someone you love.


Watch the video:




You'll want to get your Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine kit reserved as soon as possible.  The May
kit sold out in April, so order now to avoid disappointment!


About the June Kit...

This kit contains supplies for 8 cards & envelopes - 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
PLUS extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a box of sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend (treats not included)

Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White and Gold

Subscribe Now

Click HERE to subscribe and your Paper Pumpkin crafting subscription will begin with the June 2020 kit.  There's no commitment and you're free to cancel at any time, but I think you'll love these fun monthly papercrafting kits delivered to your mailbox each month!



I'm super excited about the Box of Sunshine kit.  I've already started shopping for sunny yellow items to fill my boxes with (yes, boxes - I'm getting more than just one of these kits!)  Here's what I've collected so far - I'd love to see your ideas, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment