Friday, May 29, 2020

Back on Your Feet Fun Fold

Hi Friends,

This little turtle is too much fun!



I used my Stampin' Blends to color him - Pretty Peacock Light, Old Olive Dark, Pool Party, and Soft Suede Light and Dark.   I used the Color Lifter to lighten his tummy just a bit.

Tip:  Whisper White Thick cardstock gives the best results when you're coloring with Stampin' Blends - the color won't bleed outside the lines as easily as it will with regular weight white cardstock.




Here's the inside - I think the grass is just the right touch, don't you?


Here are all the measurements for this fun fold card:

Card base is Early Espresso, 4-1/4" x 8-1/2", scored on the long side at 3"
Designer papers 4" x 5-1/4" & 4" x 2-3/4"
Inside card base is Old Olive, 3" x 8", scored on the long side at 4"
Whisper White for the inside 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
Early Espresso mat 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
Whisper White panel for the turtle 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"


I love this designer paper from the Tropical Oasis pack.  I've been using it a lot lately - last week I used it on this bridge fold card - see the directions for it HERE The Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper is retiring from the Stampin' Up catalog on June 2 - or sooner if it sells out!  If you love it, get it now.



Product List
Take care and stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment