Monday, May 11, 2020

Music From the Heart

Hi Friends,

I'm using a very special stamp set today called Music From the Heart.  What's so special about this set is that it was designed by a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrater, Dawn Olchefske, to celebrate her $1,000,000 sales achievement!  How cool is that?


I used my Stamparatus to get the staffs straight and perfectly spaced.  To do this, stamp the first one, then move the hinged plate down one notch, stamp again and repeat.


The 3 different music notes are stamped individually and randomly, same with the hearts.  I used the Subtle Embossing Folder to texture the background (this is done after all the stamping).


The red glimmer paper banner is 1/2" wide, flagged on one end using the Banner Triple Punch.  The piano is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals and the keyboard is fussy-cut.

Tip:

The textured card front needs extra strong adhesive to hold it - Tear & Tape Adhesive is perfect for this.

Music From the Heart has lots of great sentiments to make it very versatile - its a stamp set I'll use over and over again.  


Product List

I hope you're having a good day.  Please stop by again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment