Friday, May 8, 2020

Cards for the World We Live in Today #sharesunshine

Hi Friends,

I want to show you some of the cards I've made using my Share Sunshine PDF digital stamp set.  I hope you can use some of these ideas in your own cardmaking.

The Share Sunshine PDF download is a digital stamp set that's loaded with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments.  Because it's a download, you can start using it right away!  I've had so much fun getting creative with this stamp set.  Every card you see here is one I crafted using this set plus my own designer papers, dies & punches.  I don't earn any commission on the sale of this set - 100% of the proceeds go to the chosen organizations.

You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download for $12 HERE.  Available through June 2, 2020.













These are just a few ideas of how you can use the Share Sunshine PDF Download in your cardmaking.  There are many, many more images in the set - 13 pages plus 2 pages of suggested coordinating products.  I'm just getting started!

I'm not listing the names of all the designer papers & embellishments I used here.  Some are retired, but most are still available.  Feel free to leave a comment below or email me if you want to know more about any of the cards.


Have a nice weekend,




2 comments:

  1. What was the heart print paper you used on the Meercat's card. Very cute. I love all your share Sunshine images. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That paper was from a retired pack called "Love Blossoms" Item #140548.

    ReplyDelete