Thursday, September 30, 2021

Blue Whimsy

 


Hi friends,

The leaves are starting to turn here in northern Ohio and today is gorgeous!  I'm baking an apple cake as I write this and the house smells SOOOO Good...it hardly seems right to be blogging about a Christmas card, but here goes anyway.  Forgive me!

I got some new embossing folders this week and I especially like this one...it comes in a set of two:

#155433 Wintery 3D Embossing Folders



The card base is Misty Moonlight.  The embossing is separated from the beautiful blue by a 1/4" strip of Be Dazzling Specialty Paper.  The trio of trees (try saying that 3 times fast!) is mounted on a 2-3/4" circle cut from one of the patterns in the Whimsy & Wonder DSP pack.  The trees are die-cut from Silver Foil, Be Dazzling DSP and Blushing Bride cardstock.



Here's the list of supplies used on this card:
Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment