Monday, October 4, 2021

Tidings of Christmas

 Cheers!

What a great color combination this is.  Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Cherry Cobbler are so soothing, yet festive!  And I love the delicate prints on the Tidings of Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Paper. 

The holly leaves and all of the sprigs tucked in the stocking are included with the bundle.  There's even a die to cut the stars - although in the interest of full disclosure, lol, I have to admit that I punched these with a small time-saving star punch that I have.

Pro Tip-

    Attach the sprigs to the back of the stocking with glue dots, then adhere them to the card as one unit!

I almost overlooked this bundle on page 89 in the annual catalog.  I'm glad I went back and gave it a second look!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment