Monday, September 27, 2021

Delivering Cheer

 

Hi friends, this card is perfect for a technique that's an oldie but a goodie - Paper Piecing.  If you're not familiar with that term, it refers to stamping on patterned paper and then cutting certain parts of the image to add to another stamped image - on this card, the girl's skirt.

The white packages are brushed with Wink of Stella so they're really glittery and pretty.  I love the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder on the top half of the card - I just got it recently and I'm using it a lot!  I used Thick Basic White cardstock for the card base and regular weight Basic White for the layers.

This card uses 2 of the free items available during Sale-a-Bration - the plaid skirt is cut from Peaceful Prints DSP and the sparkly strip separating the top & bottom of the card is Be Dazzling Specialty Paper.  

My stash of Christmas cards is growing every day!  I'll be sharing more of them with you from now until December.  Hope I can inspire you to start stamping yours early, too!


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment