Monday, September 6, 2021

Paper Dolls 2021 Mini Catalog Showcase - Part I

Today I am sharing Part I of the July - December Mini Catalog card swap from my team, Paper Dolls.  Each time a new catalog debuts, I host a swap for my team to exchange ideas and inspiration.

Joining my team of Paper Dolls is always a good idea, but during Sale-a-Bration it's an especially sweet deal, because you get to choose a FREE BUNDLE!!  That's in addition to the already great deal of $125 in Stampin' Up! products that you choose for $99 with FREE SHIPPING!  Read all the way to the end of this post to see the free bundles you can choose from.

I have an amazingly talented team!  Let me share their work with you.  Their name and products used are listed below each picture.



Laura Malanowski



〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰




Marcie Derby



                        〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰



Carolyn Abbey


                       〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰



Paula Zeiher



No comments:

Post a Comment