Thursday, July 18, 2019

Fancy Fold Pocket Card

Hi stampers, welcome!  Today I have a beautiful pocket card to share with you.


I followed Connie Stewart's tutorial for the "Easiest Pocket Card Ever".  Here are the dimensions you'll need to create it:

Designer Paper 6" x 9-1/4" for the pocket
Designer Paper 1-1/2" x 9-1/2" for the band
Designer Paper 1/2" x 5" for the inside
Colored cardstock 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4" x 5"

Score the Designer Paper at 5/8" on the short side.  Rotate & score at 2-3/4" & 7" on the long side.  On the 5/8" scoreline, cut away the 2 outside sections leaving a tab in the middle.  This folds up to create the bottom of the pocket.


The two magnolia blossoms aren't stamped, but cut from the Designer Paper pack.  What's even better is that there's a die to cut them.  I love that!


I found myself with a stack of Petal Pink ovals left over from the Interlocking Gatefold Card I made last week which were the perfect size for this greeting.  "Thinking of You" is embossed with my favorite Copper Embossing Powder.


The notch is punched with a Circle Punch.  I used a 2" punch but really any size you have would work fine.  The inside card slides out easily.


Just the right size for a short & sweet note!



This card is gorgeous using the Magnolia Lane Designer Paper, and a great way to use your stash of beautiful papers.  I hope you'll try it!

Product List

We have 2 great specials happening right now!  During the month of July, every $50 purchase earns you a $5 coupon to spend in August.  There's no limit to the number of coupons you can use!


The second special is for joining my team and the Stampin' Up family!  Until August 31, you get to choose an additional $30 in product when you purchase the Starter Kit.  That's $155 for just $99 with free shipping In addition, you'll get a $10 coupon to spend the next month!  Contact me today to learn more about becoming a Demonstrator (it's much easier than you think!)


Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment