Monday, July 29, 2019

Quick & Easy Sailing Home Card

Welcome to my blog!  I love to use stamps with a nautical or beach theme.  Stampin' Up's Sailing Home Bundle has become sort of an obsession with me lately.  Here's another using this beautiful set:


This one is super simple!  It uses only one ink - Night of Navy - and 3 colors of cardstock - Night of Navy, Whisper White & Crumb Cake.


The fishing net is cut from the Under the Sea Dies.  I used spray adhesive to attach it.  You can find this anywhere that has a good selection of adhesives.  Just be careful of overspray - I have a large box that I spray into, or you could spray it outdoors.


The lighthouse & banner are popped up on Dimensionals.  The Stitched Rectangle Dies make a beautiful frame.  You could change the look of this card dramatically just be using a different color card base.  What about Real Red - give it a patriotic vibe with red, white & blue!

Product List
There are only 2 days left to earn Bonus Days Coupons!  During the month of July, every $50 purchase earns you a $5 coupon to spend in August.  There's no limit to the number of coupons you can use!

Purchase the Sailing Home Bundle for $50.25 and earn a Bonus Days Coupon instantly!


There's another special happening now - join my team and the Stampin' Up family!  Until August 31, you get to choose an additional $30 in product when you purchase the Starter Kit.  That's $155 for just $99 with free shipping In addition, you'll get a $10 coupon to spend the next month!  Contact me today to learn more about becoming a Demonstrator (it's much easier than you think!)


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to enter your email on the left side of this page to receive updates whenever I have a new blog post.



2 comments: