Monday, July 15, 2019

Sailing Home Thank You Card

Hi stampers, welcome to my blog!

Just a quick share of my latest card created from the Sailing Home Bundle -


I love the crisp, clean look of this card.  I CASE'd this from Narelle Farrugia with just a couple of minor changes.


The detail on these stamps is fabulous.  The lighthouse is stamped in Night of Navy, the anchor in Basic Gray, and the compass in Soft Suede.  The lighthouse & anchor are raised up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The blue & white stripes are from the coordinating designer paper.



Product List

Purchase a Stampin' Up Starter Kit by August 31 and get $155 of great products for only $99 with free shipping!  That's $30 more than you would normally get, and that's not all! The following month you'll get a coupon for another $10 in free product!

I'd love to have you join my friendly team of demonstrators.  Email me your questions, or if you're ready, just go for it --



Thanks for reading this far!  :) 

Have a wonderful day,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment