Thursday, October 28, 2021

Birthday Card for a Special Man

 Happy Birthday to my first-born son!  He's at the point where life revolves around his babies, so I made him this card.  I hope he likes it!


The stamp set is A Good Man.  He likes green, so I chose Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent, my two favorite greens in the Stampin' Up color rainbow.  The designer paper is from the Tidings of Christmas pack - it's not just for Christmas!


The card base is 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 2-1/8" & 4-1/4".  The Soft Succulent rectangle under the little girl image is a snipped in half and attached to the back of the image to make it appear like one long piece.  
The images are colored with Stampin' Blends markers - Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Ivory, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake.


Here they are - my sweet little munchkins 💗💗💗💗💗💗


Product List
Have a great weekend!






1 comment: