Thursday, August 13, 2020

Whale Done!

Hi Friends, thanks for visiting my blog today.

I've been having a lot of fun playing with the Whale Done Bundle this week!


How about this bridge card?!  This bundle is great for kids, and adults too!  The Whale of a Time Designer Paper is super bright and cheerful and coordinates with a ton of colors - Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.



The punch in the bundle can be used to punch out a stamped whale, or one from the designer paper like I did here.  I'm one of those people who likes to fussy-cut, which is what I did with the turtles and the smaller whale.  You can find the basic directions for making a bridge card on this blog post.


I can't wait to make some more fun cards with this bundle!


Product List


1 comment: