Thursday, August 20, 2020

Whale, Hello Baby!

 Hi Friends,

I'm still having tons of fun with my Whale Done Bundle.  Today I'm thinking outside the box to come up with this card for a baby boy -

What do you think?  I think it's Whale Done :)!  Thanks to the designer paper background it's quick and easy, too.


Mama & Daddy whale are stamped and Baby whale is fussy-cut from designer paper.  For Mama, I inked the stamp with Blushing Bride & used a sponge dauber to add some Magenta Madness along the top edge for more depth on the image.  Daddy is done the same way using Balmy Blue & Night of Navy.


The seaweed die-cuts are from my Smooth Sailing Dies.  I cut 2 from vellum cardstock and 1 from Balmy Blue cardstock.  The vellum ones are anchored strategically with glue dots & pearls, plus  layering the sentiment on top keeps them in place.  "Hello Baby" is part of the So Sentimental stamp set.


Inside I used a 1/2" strip of designer paper left from cutting the card front.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called A Little Wild.

I can't wait to send this to my friends who just had a sweet baby boy.  Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Here are the products I used on this card:


Whale, Hello Baby! Supplies


1 comment: