Thursday, August 27, 2020

Tasteful Touches for Fall

Hello Stampers!

Where I live, we're starting to make the transition to Fall.  The days are crisp & clear and everything in the landscape seems more vibrant and alive!  After the oppressive humidity of July, I'm ready for Fall and everything that comes with - orange pumpkins, ripe red apples, brightly colored leaves, and all the rest that makes this my favorite season.  Today I'm using the colors of Fall on my card ---

Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie & Mango Melody play together so nicely!   My inspiration for this card came from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Vicki Burdick.  She colored her flowers with Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil delight, also lovely together!

All the stamping on this card comes from one very versatile stamp set, Tasteful Touches. 

The embossing on this card adds so much interest - the background looks like a canvas.  It's the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder.  I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on Early Espresso cardstock and fussy-cut it.

Listed below are the products I used on this card.  If you would like to buy any of these for yourself, I would be very appreciative if you shopped with me.  Clicking on any of the images below will take you to my online store.

Product List




1 comment: