Monday, August 17, 2020

Birds & Branches Love

 Hi Friends,

Today I've created a card that could be used for weddings, anniversaries, or really anytime you want to say "I love you".



I created this with the sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch in mind - CTS #385.



The sentiment comes from my Good Morning Magnolia stamp set -


I used a sticky note to cover the bottom 2 lines of the stamp while I inked up just the portion I wanted on my card.


The colors are Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler.  The circle is die-cut first before adding texture with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.


To create the clouds, I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock the same size as the blue card front - 4" x 5-1/4".  Using a cloud shape that I cut out of a piece of thick scrap cardstock, I sponged on some Misty Moonlight, moving the cloud around until I was happy with the effect.

Product List



1 comment: