Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Gilded Autumn

Hi Friends,

I love Fall!  Not that I'm in a rush to see summer end, but the new catalog launch yesterday gave me a good excuse to show off this beautiful new Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.


I used three of the patterns in the paper pack along with some Brushed Metallic cardstock (also new in this catalog!)  


How gorgeous are these?!  Coordinating colors are Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Copper Foil, Gold Foil & Very Vanilla.


The three designer papers are 1-1/2" x 3-3/4".  The Brushed Metallic Copper cardstock that they are mounted on is 4" x 5-1/4".


The greeting here is from one of my favorite stamp sets, Country Home.  I stamped it in Early Espresso ink.  The speckles are stamped with Crumb Cake.  The bow is tied with Linen Thread.  The leaves are part of the Gathered Leaves Dies set (Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron & Brushed Metallic Copper).  


Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper is one of my must-have recommendations from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!


Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment