Monday, June 17, 2019

Bird Ballad Suite

Hello crafty friends, welcome to my blog!  I'm having so much fun using all the goodies in Stampin' Up's Bird Ballad Suite. Today I'm using the laser-cut cards & trinkets along with the stamps & dies:


These laser-cut cards are so beautiful.  I added a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of So Saffron cardstock behind the delicate laser-cutting to make it "pop".  Just a thin line of liquid glue around the edges keeps it in place.


The birds are colored with Stampin' Blends and the sentiment is embossed.  All of the colors are shown in the product list at the end of this post.

Tip:  

Don't forget to use the embossing buddy before stamping when you're using dark colored cardstock like this - it will keep the embossing powder from sticking where you don't want it!



I'm submitting this card to the Just Add Ink Challenge for this week.  These colors are gorgeous together!




Product List
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pat! I love these sweet birds and they look fabulous in our inspiration colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet colouring and delicate details. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments. I love seeing all the beautiful projects at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete