Monday, June 24, 2019

Annual Catalog Team Card Swap - Part I

Hello crafty friends, welcome to my blog!  My team of Stampin' Up artists just finished their first Annual Catalog Swap and today I want to share some of their creations with you.  These ladies amaze me every day with their talent and passion for stamping.  Enjoy!



Beth used a brand-new In Color for her card base, Seaside Spray.  She watercolored the sunset background using Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach and So Saffron.


Vicki's card uses the Country Floral Embossing Folder.  She sponged on her favorite pastel colors and spritzed the entire background with Frost White Shimmer Paint.  The beautiful ribbon was white before she used her ink pad to dye it!


Laura's card features designer papers and a lovely sky sponged with puffy white clouds.  It's a fancy fold - the arm swings open:





Cindy colored her bluebirds with watercolor pencils and mounted them on a laser-cut card base.  There's room to write a greeting on the inside of the card behind the stitched label shape.


Here are some of the products used on these cards -
Stop back on Friday when I'll share some more of our swap cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment