Thursday, June 6, 2019

A Good Man


Welcome to my blog.

Everyone needs A Good Man!  You'll like the stamp set too, lol.  Such perfect images for birthdays, Father's Day, or just to say "I love you & appreciate you!"




I was so pleased to discover that the Smooth Sailing dies fit these sentiments perfectly!  We have so many great stitched shapes available in the new Stampin' Up catalog.


The line images in this stamp set are perfect for coloring with Stampin' Blends.  I'm not great at staying in the lines, so I embossed the image before I colored it, which makes it much easier.  Both of the sentiments are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Product List

Thanks for visiting today!  You can purchase the supplies used on this card by clicking any of the product links above.  If you're not working with a Stampin' Up demonstrator and need a catalog, please contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment