Friday, July 13, 2018

Roundup of Favorites

Hello!

Recently someone asked me what my all-time favorite card project was.  It was a great question that got me thinking back to all the different projects I've done over the years!  After some thought I came up with a list of six favorites that I thought I'd share with you.  Clicking on the photo will take you back to the original post to learn more.

Here they are (in no particular order):


My Favorite Christmas Card


This one uses a great technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder - it's quick, easy and sparkly (you know I love glitter)!


My Favorite Thank You Card


I love the soft colors on this one, and the woodgrain DSP pulls it all together.

My Favorite Going Away Card



Once again, these colors wow me.  Plus it has Copper embossing.  I love anything with Copper Embossing.  :)

My Favorite Birthday Card



I love the fold on this one, plus the matching gift box.  And it was a Global Design Project Challenge winner to boot!


My Favorite Watercolor Card



This one has a great watercolor background made by stamping on an acrylic block.  And of course, the colors are so vibrant!

My Favorite New Home Card



There's a lot that I like about this one:  Eclipse technique, larger sized card, sponging technique, color, color, color!  I'm a beach girl at heart, so this card makes me happy.


So there you have it, my all-time faves.  Looking at them all together, I realize they there's a common theme - I love color!  Stampin' Up's color palette is always fresh & on-trend with coordinating inks, cardstock & embellishments.  It's one of the reasons I became a demonstrator three years ago.  When I joined the Stampin' Up family in June of 2015, there was a signing bonus of 2 free stamp sets.  Which was great, but three years later I can't even remember which sets I chose and I'm pretty sure I'm not using them very much anymore.  Which brings me to tell you about the current joining offer - 


Ten Free Ink Pads!  


Now, that's an awesome bonus!  You'll use these ink pads over & over for years.  I can say without a doubt this is the best joining offer I've seen since I began demonstrating our products.  Here are the five color families - choose one of the five as your bonus when you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 with Free Shipping.  The Starter Kit contains $125 of products that you choose!



If you've ever thought about joining the Stampin' Up family of demonstrators, this is the offer you've been waiting for.  Enjoy savings of 20%-25% on every order from now until at least January 31, 2019!  There's no risk, no pressure & no penalty to drop!  

Email me today with your questions or concerns.  If you're ready to get started, click here to read the fine print & get started!


Have a great day,

Pat

1 comment: