Monday, August 15, 2022

First Christmas Card

 Our team of Paper Dolls has a card swap with every new Stampin' Up! catalog that's released.  That's all the inspiration I need to get started on my Christmas cards!

This is my card for our swap.  I used the "Trees for Sale" stamp set and the Tree Lot Dies.  The trees are fun, they're a 2-step stamp.  I stamped the solid layer in Evening Evergreen.  Then I stamped the second layer in Versamark and used white embossing powder with my heat gun to create snow on the branches.


This feels so very vintage to me.  The font, simple images and the whimsical little pup are so sweet.  

The Tree Lot Dies have a lot more pieces than I've used on this card, including an adorable camper die.  They were free with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-Bration.  Since I started writing this blog post, they have sold out and are no longer available.  So sad! I hope you were one of the lucky ones who snapped them up early!

Here is the product list for this card.   Thank you for supporting my work with your purchase!








1 comment:

  1. Love this! All the detail with the little dog & paw prints!

    ReplyDelete