Thursday, August 18, 2022

Cozy & Bright

 I got together with a group of friends last weekend who wanted to get a head start on their Christmas cards.  The Cozy & Bright kit was perfect!  Everyone made either 12 or 6 cards (some shared a kit).  This kit is all-inclusive, which means it comes with everything you need to complete the cards, even an acrylic stamping block.  


These are the sentiments in the Cozy & Bright stamp set.  I love that they are so versatile and I'm certain I'll use them on other Christmas projects, too!

These cards are beautiful just as they are, but of course, I had to make them my own by adding a few different embellishments.  Here's what I did:


On this one, I added 2 birds cut from gold foil using the Beautiful Trees Dies.


(3) Champagne Rhinestones in the centers of the cinnamon stars


(3) Gilded Gems (retired) in the centers of the cinnamon stars


(2) Gold Glittery sprigs die-cut from Christmas Trimmings Dies (retired)


(2) Green Glittery sprigs die-cut from Christmas Trimmings Dies (retired)

My friends & I had a lot of fun with this kit, and got a good start on our 2022 holiday cards!  

I have one more idea, and that's scenting the cards with cinnamon fragrance oil.  I put a few drops on a cotton ball and placed it inside a small plastic cup (to keep the oil from contacting the cards) then sealed the cup inside a plastic bag.  These cards should smell wonderful when they are received!




Thanks for visiting today!






No comments:

Post a Comment