Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Retro Rubber Challenge #188 - Anything Goes!

 Hey Chicks,  let's go retro!  I created this card with Hey Birthday Chick for one of my favorite challenge blogs, Retro Rubber!  Sometimes I just get the urge to create with one of my old favorites and here's the result -

I used Hey Birthday Chick (February 2021) and the coordinating dies for this cute barnyard scene.  The chicken wire background also uses a retired background stamp called All Wired Up (2019).



The black Designer Paper down the center of the card is from a 12 x 12 pack called It's My Party (2016) - I went totally retro on this card!  Maybe it's just me, but I thought this design looked like chicken feet.

Colors are Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, and of course Basic Black & Basic White.  Coloring done with Stampin' Blends.  The balloon sparkles with Clear Wink of Stella.

Hope you enjoyed this blast from the past!




2 comments:

  1. Love these guys, Pat - a few chickens always brightens the day, lol. Great coloring for them, and they pop so awesome against the black and white! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how cute! Love the background, and those fun little chickens are adorable! The red balloon really captures your eye! Anyone would love to get this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete