Thursday, November 18, 2021

Happy Hanukkah

 My arsenal of supplies for creating Hanukkah cards is pretty sparse, so when I need one I'm forced to think outside the box and get creative.  I'm hoping this might help someone else who's struggling to create a pretty Hanukkah card!

The card base is made from Misty Moonlight cardstock.  The card front is a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Basic White.  I die-cut the largest snowflake from So Many Snowflakes Dies in the center, then embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card base.  


 The Balmy Blue diamond shape is just a square turned on end and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The gems, embossing folders, square stitched die and cardstock for the small white snowflake are all retired items - they're listed at the very end of the products shown below.  


I printed this on my computer for the inside sentiment.  I'm pretty pleased with how this card turned out and I hope my friend likes it too!

This was last year's Hanukkah card - you can get the details here.


Hanukkah begins at sundown on November 28, 2021.  Have fun with these cards!


Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment