Sunday, December 20, 2020

Simple Hanukkah Card

 Even though Hanukkah is over for this year (December 10-18), I wanted to share this card because I was so pleased with this simplicity of it.

I designed this for my friend who celebrates Hanukkah.  Often called the Festival of Lights, the holiday celebrates with the lighting of the menorah, traditional foods, games and gifts.  Lighting the special, nine-branch candelabrum is the main ritual of Hanukkah.  There are nine candlesticks - one for each night of Hanukkah and an extra one to light the others.

My candles are 1/2" strips of Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper.  The flames are cut from copper foil sheets using the "egg" of the Birds & More Dies!

All of the copper foil accents make this simple card striking!  The sentiment is included in the Snowflake Wishes stamp set.


Product List




1 comment: