Monday, August 5, 2019

Lighthouse on a Watercolor Background

Welcome to my blog!  I was cleaning my craft room yesterday and found some extra watercolor backgrounds I had created for another project.  I didn't get far with my cleaning because, well, I looked at them and thought how great they would look with a lighthouse on them!
Sigh..it's so true.  Anyway...here's what I came up with:


Not only did I get to use up those beautiful watercolor backgrounds I found, but this card fits perfectly with the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0039!



I thought I would shake things up a little bit by adding some Calypso Coral to the blues on this card.  I really like it - what do you think?







Here are the supplies you'll need to create this card:
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Don't forget to use your Bonus Days Coupons this month!




3 comments:

  1. Love the handsome card you created. The watercolor background is great and the pop of Calypso Coral is fun and unexpected. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon & Anne Marie!

    ReplyDelete