Monday, August 26, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Double-Z Fold

Hello again!  My new shipment of Stampin' Up goodies came this week and I couldn't wait to ink up the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  The floral images have a watercolor look...just gorgeous!


I CASE'd this card from Lynn Dunn.  This beautiful hydrangea is stamped in Seaside Spray.  

Here are the cuts you'll need to create this Double-Z Fold card:

Seaside Spray cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 2-1/8" & 4-1/4"
Seaside Spray cardstock 8-1/2" x 2-3/4", scored at 2-1/8" & 4-1/4"
Whisper White cardstock 4" x 2-1/2"
Whisper White cardstock 1-7/8" x 2-1/2"
Designer Paper 1-7/8" x 2-1/2", 4" x 5-1/4", 1-7/8" x 5-1/4" (2 pcs)


To assemble the card, first attach all the Designer Papers plus the stamped section and the white inside panel.  To attach the two sections together easily with perfect alignment, I kept both sections of the card flat and attached the inside section just on the left end using Tear & Tape Adhesive, and being careful not to extend the adhesive past the first score line.


After the left side is adhered, fold & crease both card sections on all the score lines.  Place Tear & Tape as shown on the right side of the smaller section and close the card to adhere it.  I hope this makes sense!


This one is made with Rococco Rose - which do you like better?


I embellished my card front with a strip of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon folded in half and adhered with a glue dot - a pearl hides the glue dot.  Some smaller pearls are dotted around the hydrangea to finish it off.






Product List

Thanks for visiting today!  My shipment from the new Holiday Catalog is in and I'm working on some projects that I can't wait to show you.  Stop back soon!



1 comment:

  1. I really like your cards - so versatile for ANY occasion. Instead of flowers, add something more masculine for the guys- ship, lighthouse, nautical, fishing, etc. Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete