Friday, August 30, 2019

Happy Harvest Blessings

Welcome to my blog!

I'm so happy that Fall is here...this is my season!  I love the warm days & cool nights, and the colors!  Oh my, those gold, orange & bronze colors make me happy.

Check out how I totally changed the look of my Magnolia Lane Designer Paper for the season -


The flowers on this paper are so easy to color.  I colored them with my Daffodil Delight (dark) Stampin' Blends and added some accent shading with Pumpkin Pie (light & dark).  The jewels are the new Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels from the holiday catalog (available September 4).


This is a fancy-fold Flip-Flop card, inspired by Ronda Wade.  




Such a fun fold to make!  Easy, too.  Here are the dimensions:

Basic Black cs 4-1/4" x 11".  Score at 5-1/2" & trim 3" off one end.  Trim the 3" piece down to 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" and emboss with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.

Mango Melody cs 3-1/4" x 8-1/2".  Score at 4-1/4".  Magnolia Lane DSP 3" x 4".  Very Vanilla cs for inside of card 3" x 4".  Very Vanilla for the back of the card 4" x 5-1/4".

Attach the embossed piece using Tear & Tape Adhesive for good adhesion.


Product List 



Thanks for visiting today!  Starting September 4 and lasting all month, select Designer Papers are on sale.  And YES, the Magnolia Lane paper is included in the sale!  Happy stamping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment