Thursday, October 25, 2018

Colorful Seasons

Happy Fall, Y'all!  Where I live in northern Ohio, fall is my favorite season.  But this year, the leaves in my backyard aren't turning the vibrant colors that they usually do - something about high heat, humidity & too much rain.  So this year I'm making my own colorful leaves!  Where there's a will, there's a way :)


The gorgeous maple leaves on my card are from Colorful Seasons.  The card base is Crushed Curry, the mat is Cajun Craze, and the card front is Very Vanilla.

This week I'm playing along with Addicted to CAS Challenge #147.  CAS = Clean And Simple, something that is challenging for me!




The lovely gradient on the leaves was achieved with the Stamparatus.  On the largest leaves, for example, I stamped them once in Crushed Curry, then using a sponge dauber, dabbed Cajun Craze along the edges of the leaves and stamped a second time.  


All of the stamping on this card was done with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Early Espresso (for the sentiment).  The die-cut is from Copper Foil.  This is a quick & easy card!  I hope you'll give it a go.


Product List

Have a great weekend!  





1 comment:

  1. A GORGEOUS fall card, Pat. The colors are perfect, and I love the technique you used to ink them. I love that shiny die cut leaf placed among the cascading solid stamped leaves. Your card is a beautiful thanks. Thanks for playing our FOLIAGE challenge at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete