Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Once in Nine Lives

Cats or dogs?  I love both, but there's just something about a soft warm kitty on your lap that melts my heart.  So when I saw the Nine Lives stamp set, I knew I had to have it.  Here's my first play with it to inspire all you cat lovers (or friends of cat lovers!)---


Isn't that sweet?  I especially love the sentiments in this set.  I stamped my kitty in black and added more color with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends marker.  


These are some other color combinations I played with.  The kitty is a 2-step stamp.  You can stamp just the outline of the kitty, or you can add a second stamp to make your kitty have patches or tiger stripes. The Calico (upper left) was stamped in black then I added patches of orange with a Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends marker.  


I've been using my new Rectangle Stitched Framelits a lot.  Here I used the largest rectangle to cut a layer of Calypso Coral to frame my card.  


A kitty shouldn't be left hanging in mid-air, so a few strokes of Light Pool Party gives him a nice place to sit.

This is Buddy - my inspiration!  He loves a new box of Stampin' Up almost as much as I do...



Product List


Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration goes on through March 31.  Every $50 purchase before tax & shipping earns a free exclusive Sale-a-Bration product!

Hint:  The Nine Lives stamp set plus the Cat Punch and a pack of Whisper White Thick cardstock and a pack of any other color cardstock purchased together will earn you a freebie!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!





No comments:

Post a Comment