Thursday, April 4, 2019

So Sweet for Easter

With Easter coming up fast, I wanted to share with you a sweet little card I made using the Fable Friends stamp set.


I just can't get enough of this sweet little bunny!  She was so easy to color with my Stampin' Blends.


Stitched Shapes Framelits (my go-to dies) are perfect for this card.  I love the look of ribbon on a card but I struggle with making it look right, so I like to add this ribbon banner instead.


The designer paper is from the Subtles 6 x 6 assortment.  This is a great DSP to have in your stash, as it has all the colors in the Subtles collection in 4 different patterns. 




My plan was to design an Easter card for my baby granddaughter, but these were so cute I couldn't stop once I started!


I used this sentiment from Special Celebrations for the inside.


Product List

Hope you're having a good week.  Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment: