Saturday, February 16, 2019

Home to Roost

My card today was created with my #1 favorite Sale-a-Bration reward stamp set, Home to Roost.  Back in the day, we had a 4-H rooster on our farm who was a real character, so I have a soft spot in my heart for these guys!


This simple image is so easy to color with Stampin' Blends!  I love the earthy color combination of Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze & Bermuda Bay.


The stitching detail on the rectangle framelits is beautiful.  The set contains 13 different sizes of rectangles, so there's a size to fit any project.


The sentiment and the grasses are stamped in Soft Suede.  I embossed the 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Cajun Craze with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.  A simple bow tied from Linen Thread finishes the country look on my card.

Product List
Thanks for stopping by today!  Sale-a-Bration items are available until March 31 or while supplies last.


No comments:

Post a Comment