Thursday, September 6, 2018

Country Lane

We've rounded the corner from Summer to Fall and it's put me in the mood for cards that reflect the change of seasons.  Gone are the sunny yellows & pinks, replaced with rich, warm shades of rust & gold.  I've been having a great time creating Fall cards using my new shipment of holiday catalog goodies!


The Country Lane Suite has so many fun elements to it!  On this card I used the Country Home stamp set, the matching designer paper, and the chicken wire elements.  The black & white background was created with the Buffalo Check background stamp.


I colored the images with my Stampin' Blends using Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight (dark).  In this photo the card is sitting on the envelope I stamped using one of the elements from the stamp set.  It's a single stamp, repeated across the bottom edge of the envelope.  As the stamp set is clear photopolymer, it's really easy to stamp in a straight line.


The chicken wire elements have a shiny silver side and a white side.  Either side is beautiful and adds a lot of interest to your projects.  I just happen to be a sparkle & shine gal!


Product List - click any link to purchase at my online store


Don't forget to use your Bonus Days Coupons this month!


Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment: