Monday, September 10, 2018

Country Home - Textured

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend that included a little time for crafting.  It rained at our house all day Saturday and Sunday,  so I had a lot of time for crafting with my new favorite stamp set.


These were all created with Country Home.  Such a gorgeous stamp set!


This is a great color combination for Fall - Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Basic Black. 


 The image was colored with my Stampin' Blends - Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate & Daffodil Delight (dark).



This card has a lot of texture.  I used 2 different embossing folders here - the Cajun Craze background is embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder and the Basic Black strip uses the Corrugated embossing folder.  I don't usually mix 2 patterns this way, but the Corrugated folder is so clean and simple that it just works.  The chicken wire element adds even more interest and the strip of Crushed Curry designer paper brightens everything up.


The sentiment inside my card was stamped in Cajun Craze.  Then I inked one of the floral images,  stamped it off once & overlaid it on the sentiment.


This version uses the Tin Tile Dynamic Expressions Embossing Folder also, but I antiqued it by sponging some Crumb Cake ink over the embossing.  The bow is made from Braided Linen Trim.


This one has a simple, clean look.  The checked pattern was stamped using the Buffalo Check background stamp.  I trimmed it 2" x 5-1/2" and mounted it on a strip of Rich Razzleberry cardstock, 2-1/4" x 5-1/2".  The sentiment is stamped on a 1" piece of Whisper White cardstock.  The image is fussy-cut and mounted with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you place an order from me in September, you may see one of these in your mailbox!  I appreciate each and every one of my customers - you truly are the happy to my day.

Product List


Check back on Thursday for more stamping inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment