Monday, October 24, 2022

My Christmas Barn

 


I've used this Christmas Barn stamp set for Fall cards but this is the first Christmas card I've created with it.  I love this snowy barn scene, it reminds me of a barn we have on our property.


This is my for real Christmas barn :)


I stamped the barn using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Smoky Slate cardstock to make it look like my own barn.  (Also because this way it doesn't need to be colored!)  The wreath is stamped in Evening Evergreen and I colored the bow with Stampin' Blends.  The mat on the card and the sentiment are both Cherry Cobbler.


The Basic White background (5" x 3-3/4") is embossed with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder (retired).  The trees were stamped in Evening Evergreen ink, then heat embossed with Shimmer White Embossing Powder (also retired).  The sentiment, barn & fence are all raised on Stampin' Dimensionals.


Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment