Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Fabulous Fall Birthday Card

 

The fall colors these days are so gorgeous and such an inspiration!  Not only the trees, which turn more beautiful by the day, but the pumpkins too!  Heading home today, I saw a huge field of ripe pumpkins not far from home that I never noticed when they were all green, but now that they've turned orange it's a stunning sight!

My card today uses the Christmas Barn Bundle and Beauty of Friendship.  The barn is stamped on Soft Suede using Early Espresso Ink.  The trees are Crushed Curry plus Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze.  My card base is Soft Suede, the mat is Pumpkin Pie and the embossed background is Crumb Cake.  The trees are stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock so they blend into the background.

There's no white cardstock in sight here, just soft, subtle colors.  I love this Christmas Barn bundle for fall and masculine cards.  It's not just for Christmas!  


Product List




2 comments: