Friday, October 21, 2022

Bewitching Treat Box

 These boxes are a fun way to gift a little treat to someone special for Halloween!

I created my own box using the Bewitching Stamp & Punch Bundle.  It's filled with my favorite, Dove chocolates!


I'm sharing this project at a new challenge blog (new to me, anyway!), Stampin' Up! Only Challenges.  The theme for #312 is Halloween!

Here's the template.  Cut a piece of cardstock 7-1/2" x 6-3/4".  I used Pumpkin Pie.  Score the long side at 1-1/2", 2", 4-1/2", and 5".  Score the short side at 1", 1-1/2", 5-1/4" & 5-3/4".  Using paper snips, cut out the 4 corners along score lines as shown in the orange shaded areas.

The designer paper is Plaid Tidings from 2020 (retired).  The top piece is 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" (round the corners).  The bottom piece is 2-1/4" x 3-1/2".  Be sure to use a strong adhesive to assemble the box - double sided Tear & Tape or Liquid Multi-purpose Glue.


Added a little surprise message on the inside!

The box is held closed with a belly band, 1" x 7", cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The witches hat is stamped in black.  I used the Stamparatus so I could stamp it 2-3 times until it was a deep, rich black.  The dots are colored with Stampin' Blends.  The hat band is made from a piece of white glimmer cardstock colored with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends marker.  

I would LOVE to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you live in the U.S., you can order your papercrafting supplies from my online store.  Just click any of the images below.  So easy! 

 THANK YOU!





3 comments:

  1. Love this, Pat, so fun to make special treats this time of year - what a great pillow gift! That witchy hat is just right! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project with an equally fantastic tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new coloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treat box is adorable, Pat! That plaid paper is one of my all-time favorites, I love me a good plaid :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete