Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Hues of Happiness for Mother's Day

 Hi friends, today I'm sharing a little preview of one of the beautiful new Product Suites in the next Stampin' Up catalog.  This Suite will be available to purchase on May 3!

The Suite is called Hues of Happiness.  It was the first thing on my wish list from this new catalog!  The leaves and flowers on this card are all die-cut from the Designer Paper - I love when Stampin' Up! does that!

I cut up two of these sheets and now I have enough flowers to play all day -----


There's no waste after you finish cutting up this DSP! 


The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment comes from the Timeless Tulips stamp set (retiring on May 2).


My design was chosen as a Team Pick at the April 30, 2022 Tic Tac Toe Card Challenge #tttc158!





The background on my card is done with a mask and blending brushes.  I used 3 colors - Pool Party, Fresh Freesia & Gorgeous Grape.  The base on this slimline card is made from Fresh Freesia.  Cut the cardstock at 8-1/2" x 7" and score the short side at 3-1/2".  The Basic White for the card front is 1/4" smaller, so 8-1/4" x 3-1/4".


I wanted to dress up the envelope but still leave white space for the address, so I cut an oval from scrap paper and placed it in the center of the envelope before using the mask & blending brushes.  


I'm so pleased with this card and the coordinating envelope.  I hope you like it too!


Product List








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card and envelope are lovely, Pat - great use of pp and the colors are so pretty - thanks for joining us at TicTacToeChallenge this week!

    ReplyDelete