Thursday, August 26, 2021

Whimsical Trees


 Hi friends,  

This is my card for a swap that our team just finished.  There's not a lot of stamping here...I mainly let the designer paper do all the work!  The tree in the center of my card is cut from the DSP, as are the packages!


This photo really shows all the sparkle in this gorgeous designer paper.  The ombre look on the Stitched Rectangle was created with a Blending Brush and Mint Macaron ink.  My favorite part of this card is the shiny garland on the large tree.  It's die-cut from Be Dazzling Speciality Paper - a Sale-a-Bration freebie!


You might be thinking that the ornaments on this tree are too tiny to work with...not so!  There is one die that cuts 8 at a time...


The putty end of the Take Your Pick tool makes picking them up a breeze.


I adhered them with Micro Glue Dots - 1/8" glue dots for fine detailing.


These tiny glue dots are wonderful - I use my Pick tool to place the ornaments directly onto the roll of glue dots then just pull them off as needed.  These are not sold by Stampin' Up but can be found in some craft stores or on Amazon.




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I just got this set & can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete