Monday, August 30, 2021

Christmas Season CAS

 CAS = Clean and Simple

If you follow me, you probably realize that's not my usual style.   But sometimes I like to challenge myself in this way!  Christmas Season is the perfect stamp set for simple stamping.  I chose my colors based on the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper.  


I'm sharing this card at Addicted to CAS - the Clean and Simple Challenge Blog.



All the images here are from the Christmas Season stamp set.  The pine cones are stamped in Cinnamon Cider - the darker section is full strength and the lighter is stamped off once.  Placement is easy, as the stamp set is clear photopolymer.


The greeting is from the Christmas to Remember stamp set, a set of 9 Christmas sentiments.


The inside coordinates perfectly!


This would be an easy card to mass produce for the holidays.  Enjoy!

Product List







1 comment:

  1. I love how you brought all these lovely elements together and the layout. So much wonderful texture and still CAS. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete