Thursday, July 29, 2021

Counting Sheep Sneak Peek!




Counting Sheep is the name of the new stamp set I used to make this card.  It's going to be available beginning August 3 - and I love that you can get it for FREE with any $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration (August 3-September 30, 2021)!


The stamp set has a coordinating set of dies which can also be earned with a $50 purchase.  Sheep Dies are a 10 piece set that will cut three different sheep, the fence, balloons, party hat & more.  I used Blending Brushes and Basic Borders Dies to create the clouds on the scalloped rectangle-visit my previous blog post to learn how that's done.


I paired Counting Sheep with the sentiment from A Grand Kid to make this for my darling granddaughter.  I chose my colors from the cheerful Designer Paper background - Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  Playful Alphabet Dies include numbers that come in handy for cards like this!  The sheep is colored with Smoky Slate & Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.


The perfect sentiment for my sweet little three year old.


Product List










No comments:

Post a Comment