Friday, July 30, 2021

Tip for Mailing Your Cards

Hi Friends,


I send a lot of cards every week to friends, family, customers & teammates.  Most of my cards have embellishments that are not always mail-sorting friendly, like gems & pearls.  My tip for protecting those gems and keeping them from popping through the envelope is to add a little extra padding.  You've put your heart into these cards, you want them to arrive as you intended!



These 4" x 5" foam sheets are 1/32" thick.  They're just enough to keep embellishments from poking through the envelope yet not add any weight.

I'm offering these foam sheets for sale in bundles of 25 for $2.50.  Shipping is $3.49 for up to 4 bundles (100 pieces).  Shipping to U.S. only please, must use PayPal.

To order, please send an email to ramblinstamper@gmail.com or click "Contact Me" on the left side of the page.  I'll send an invoice through PayPal and ship them out asap!



Have a great weekend!







1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got some of these! They are great for mailing the cards! Love, Love, Love them!!

    ReplyDelete