Thursday, June 11, 2020

Raised Panel Birthday Card

Hi Friends,

Beautiful Friendship & Forever Fern collided in the craft room and this was the lovely result!


I had a piece of stamped cardstock left on my desk from a card I made last week (see it here)
and I decided to do something different with it.  The 2 side panels are raised up on foam strips like this-


The side panels are embossed Whisper White 1" x 5-1/2" (left side) and 1-3/8" x 5-1/2" (right side).  Both panels are edged with a 1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Highland Heather cardstock.  The inside stamped panel is 2-1/4" X 5-1/2".  


The sentiment that spans the raised panels is cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.


Product List



Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. You did such a professional job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love all the colors you used. Thanks for sharing! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete