Monday, June 15, 2020

PeekaBoo Pullback Card

Hi friends,

I love a good fancy fold design that shows off both sides of my designer papers and this is a favorite.


 The Peekaboo Pullback card is super easy to create with your favorite designer paper.  


On a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" designer paper, measure halfway down the long side to 2-5/8".  Cut 2" toward the center of the paper.


Fold back and burnish both corners.  That's all there is to it!


I used one of the Stitched Nested Labels dies to create a base for my greenery on this one.  The leaves are stamped in Garden Green & Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock.  The gold leaves are shaped perfectly for this card design!


For this one I used a circle as the base for my greenery, stamped in Pretty Peacock & Pear Pizzazz.


If you enjoy my ideas, please use the links below to purchase the products used here.  I appreciate your support!


Product List


Join my team this month and you could get the Forever Fern Bundle FREE as part of your Starter Kit!  Plus, get a new group of friends who love to stamp as much as you!  Find out more HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I love this card and thanks so much for posting the dimensions of the card. I am a recent card maker that just makes cards for family and friends. I will be looking for your posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post , I love this card and that you describe how you made it. I only make cards for friends and family .

    ReplyDelete