Monday, June 8, 2020

Forever Greenery

Hi friends,

I've been playing with all my new catalog goodies over the weekend and I am hooked on the Forever Greenery Suite!



I designed this card for this week's Global Design Project  #GDP244 "Case the Designer".

The colors in this Suite are gorgeous together:



About the bling 

The gold sprigs on the card are from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  You get 6 sheets of gold goodness!  I was worried that the delicate gold foil would be hard to work with, but it's not.  It's amazingly sturdy in spite of its delicate appearance!  I used glue dots to adhere the foil, the gold hoop and all of the die-cut elements.



Here are the measurements for my card:

Soft Sea Foam cardstock 7-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 3-1/4"
Designer Paper 1" x 5-1/2"
Soft Sea Foam cardstock for the embossed front panel 3" x 5-1/2"
Strip of Pretty Peacock cardstock 1/2" x 5-1/2" (cut 2)



Product List

There are two special opportunities happening in the Stampin' Up world until June 30.  

First, orders at the $250 level receive an additional $25 in Stampin' Rewards.  So for your $250 order, you'll receive the normal rewards amount of $25 plus an additional $25 for a total of $50 Stampin' Rewards!

Second, this month is a great time to join the Stampin' Up family!  From now until June 30, choose $125 worth of products to put in your Starter Kit and pay just $99 with free shipping.  PLUS, choose an additional stamp/die bundle or stamp/punch bundle (value up to $60.25) to add to your kit for FREE!  Click HERE to learn more about joining my team, Paper Dolls.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!  




6 comments:

  1. I'm hooked on this suite also, Pat. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with GDP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp set and your card is Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love all the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made your beautiful card for my husband on our 51st anniversary 😊 TFS Linda D.

    ReplyDelete